Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sick -_-'

Although I would love to skip school, but I don't want to miss anything. I don't want to go back to my 2nd year or 3rd year days where I was a lazy good for nothing bum. I made heart break as an excuse. I forgot that life goes on. I want to be better now. I really do. I just feel like I won't make it. The breakdown I had last night isn't over like i thought it was. I guess I have to accept the fact that I'm really scared. I think the reason why I'm sick is cause I let it get to me so much. It's weird since I should've already been sick when my cough started, but it just started the day after. It just gets harder that I also have my monthly visit from a female's worst nightmare. I hate it that it has to be every month and it hurts so bad T_T.

Well, I hope I get well soon. I also partly want to get my license tomorrow. I hope the latest it'll get to me would be on wednesday. I miss Nige. His mom doesn't want to allow him to use the phone or his cellphone. I guess she really wants him to get well. I need him though...I need someone. Lately, I've been keeping things to myself again. I don't know why. It's just happening. I feel as if everything's just so far away from my reach. I feel lost. What's happening to me? Just when everything is going well, or so I thought it was, it feels as if I'm losing grip of everything. Is it just in my head? I don't get it anymore. I don't understand what's going on with me. I used to always think that maybe I was mature, maybe I'm really not. I know a lot of things, but maybe it's still not enough. Everything of me isn't enough. I feel sad and lonely. Why do I feel this way?

I want to someone to help me. But how would people understand something in me that I myself don't understand? How am I to be understood? I wonder if a psychologist could crack the code or something. I want to find out what's making me so lost. I feel like I just want to be in a stand-still. I dont want time to move just for a while. I wish it could stop for me. But alas, time stops for no one. I wish time would be more considerate, or is it just that we don't know how to use it. Who knows, maybe one day, I'll find a way to stop time. I just feel so confused. So many feelings and thoughts boggled up inside my head. Someone help me. Someone find me. Is anyone even there?...

~living life in love <3 -Talia-~

4 comments:

  1. I missed you today! I hope you feel better ASAP.

    I can relate with what you're going through too. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon, babe! Hope I get to see you before I leave. :( Don't worry about feeling lost, though. I've been in that rut myself. I hope the feeling lifts soon, though. It's such an unhappy
    and overbearing state to be in. Remember to write me while I'm at Cornell! I'll still read your blog as much as I can though. :)

    I love you! <3

    -- Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Liza :) i'll try contacting you when you're in Cornell...good luck there :) and i think i'll see you before you leave :P..love you :D

    ReplyDelete