Sunday, August 9, 2009

Random Thoughts...

Why the hell do I not study? What’s wrong with me?

I don’t get myself…Is it because I don’t care or just because I lack interest in studies?

What do I do if I don’t pass UP? What’s going to happen to my future?

Will I really make it as a musician?

Why are all my questions soo…yeahh.

What’s with this head of mine…

I feel stupid and unattractive. YEAH!

What’s with my low self-esteem…

What’s worth living for? Am i really doing the best I can? I guess not at school…but I gotta do better in music.

Why does it feel so lonely…

I honestly don’t know how I feel about school…

Why are these thoughts in my head…it makes me scared to think of these questions…

I don’t know where life will take me…I hope it will take me to where I want to be…

I hope something good comes out of this life…

I want to make it as a musician BADLY!

I feel…sad.

~living life in love <3 -Talia-~

No comments:

Post a Comment